Plastic Surgery News and Specials Lubbock
There is always something exciting going on at Arledge Aesthetics in Lubbock, Texas. Whether it’s plastic surgery or a non-surgical treatment you’re interested in, we want you to be the first to know about current specials and upcoming events. Check this page often for promotions, announcements and other important news from Dr. Patricia Arledge and her staff.
If you would like to find out whether a certain treatment or procedure is right for you, request a consultation today with Dr. Arledge, renowned for her aesthetic vision, technical skills, and dedication to amazing results. Or, call us now at (806) 788-5598.
Bringing the science of light to the art of body contouring
The 1060 nm wavelength’s specific affinity for adipose tissue, coupled with minimal absorption in the dermis, allows SculpSure to efficiently treat areas of troublesome fat in just 25 minutes. Over time, the body naturally eliminates the disrupted fat cells with results seen as quickly as 6 weeks and optimal results usually seen in as few as 12 weeks.
Controlled hyperthermic fat reduction
- Elevates adipose tissue temperature between 42°C and 47°C
- No damage to dermal tissue
- Contact CoolingTM for patient comfort
Defined success: 24% fat reduction1
- Clinically proven in multisite trials in over 100 patients
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate2
- Comfortable and well-tolerated treatment3
- Can be used on all skin types
1. Average reduction in fat volume following single treatment as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, John W. Decorato, M.D., FACS. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
2. Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
3. Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser.Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.