Plastic Surgeon Dr. Arledge Lubbock
When you’re considering facial rejuvenation or plastic surgery in Lubbock, you want the best – both professionally and personally. Your “dream doctor” should be exceptionally qualified in terms of training, experience, and skills, and talk with you in a warm, thoughtful way that lets you know she sincerely cares.
You’ve found your match in Dr. Patricia Arledge. Dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic about learning what you envision for your outcome, Dr. Arledge works with you as a partner. As a result, you’ll feel confident and reassured that you’ve chosen the ideal board-certified Lubbock, Texas plastic surgeon for your needs. From your initial consultation through your recovery, she will guide you on your journey to a more beautiful you!
To learn more about how Dr. Arledge can make your vision into reality, request a consultation online, or call us today at (806) 788-5598 to schedule a visit.
Education, Training, and Affiliations
Practicing reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Lubbock since 2000, Dr. Arledge received her medical degree from Texas Tech University and completed her residency at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics. She served as Chief Resident of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Missouri. In addition, Dr. Arledge completed a Microsurgical Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Missouri.
Among her professional affiliations are:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Association of Women Surgeons
Giving Back Locally and Internationally
In addition to managing her thriving Lubbock, Texas plastic surgery practice, Dr. Arledge is committed to humanitarian work. She takes that philosophy and puts it into action by participating in community outreach efforts, including both local and international medical missions. For example, Dr. Arledge recently volunteered to travel to Iraq on a medical mission trip with Operation Hope, and regularly seeks additional opportunities to share her skills with those in need.
Dr. Arledge’s specializations include breast enhancement, body contouring, and facial rejuvenation:
- Breast Enhancement: One of the very few female board-certified West Texas plastic surgeons, Dr. Arledge can talk with you – as one woman to another – about your breast surgery. For example, if you’re considering breast augmentation, you can relax and feel free to discuss any concerns.
- Body Contouring: Are you considering liposuction or tummy tuck? Have you had Bariatric Surgery and are troubled by sagging skin and residual fat deposits? Dr. Arledge has the knowledge and skills needed to help you understand your options. Then, together, you’ll agree on the optimal procedure for achieving that sculpted, firm body you desire.
- Facial Rejuvenation: While some men and women are ready for a comprehensive face lift, others want to correct only the initial signs of aging, such as frown lines. Whether you’re seeking a non-surgical solution such as BOTOX® Cosmetic or a surgical procedure such as eyelid surgery, Dr. Arledge can turn back the clock to reveal youthfully smooth skin and an exquisitely contoured face.